Software Testing is done to check and verify whether the particular software or application matches expected requirements and to make sure that the product is without any error or defects. It involves implementation of software/system components using manual software testing or automated tools to measure one or more properties of interest. The purpose of software testing is to spot any loopholes, glitches, errors, gaps or missing requirements in contrast to actual requirements.
Despite the fact that the role of Quality Assurance in Software Testing is of key importance, to some it may seem unrequired and none of us actually think about it, this is especially true for people who are new to software development. The testing process is an equally essential part of development and plays a vital role in planning the functions. All the organizations that develop software and applications have come to the realization that they need to do quality assurance.
Automated software testing facilitates to run necessary, often repetitious tests without having to manually execute them. This gives back considerable time to teams for other tasks like mitigating defects and ensuring that products are delivered with the highest quality possible.
Latest and high-end testing tools help in solving several major problems:
- Automation Testing ensures that all the functional requirements have been implemented properly.
- It gives the client confidence in the quality of the final product;
- It confirms that the application has no errors in the code;
- It verifies how the user can work with the application and ensures that the end product is easy to use and does not contain features that may mislead users;
- It ensures that stored and processed data is protected from unauthorized access and hacking;
- Makes sure that the application is able to operate on all supported operating systems or web browsers correctly.
You can seek help from an experienced and prominent Testing Company who you can blindly trust on, like HikeQA to be tension free from Quality Assurance, overall analysis, expected outcome and to avail the best user interface for your product.